CrazyGreenThingCrazyGreenThing

Main Movies Reviews Stats

LOZ: The Worst Driver LOZ: The Worst Driver

Good

Good animation, stupid story. Work on the decent stories dude, then you'll be amazing :)

The Hell Are My Legs 14 The Hell Are My Legs 14

Its not bad drawings but...

The story is stupid!

Pro Skating Pro Skating

Would be a good...

idea if the person wasn't the same colour as the background :/

The Shebeats Detective X The Shebeats Detective X

Wow

The Shebeats used to go to my school :) Never met them though, it was about 5 years ago.

Life's about sk8boarding Life's about sk8boarding

WTH

What the hell was that. It wasn't funny, I didn't laugh. It was boring. I gave you 4 because it was good graphics. The voice was rubbish too. Do a serious flash next time because it looks like you can't do humor.

hamesu responds:

OMG :C .... XD i guess your right! thnks for your honesty!

24 seconds 24 seconds

Good Movie

Nice, but a bit too predictable. Yet it is a great first submission. It would have been better for the voices to have been in English though.. Nice work!

Skateboard Demo Skateboard Demo

Traced

I wondered how you did it until I realised it was traced from a vid. Tut Tut! lol Still good though so 6.

((( SkateBoard Action))) ((( SkateBoard Action)))

Rubbish!

There was no movie. A picture and a play button that doesn't work. I'mj surprised you didn't get blammed. There is no point doing this sort of Flash (if you can call it that!). Your Author comments are wrong! Is this a joke? Next time make a video!

Dot RollerCoaster Dot RollerCoaster

It's okay

Maybe next time draw a rollercoaster and it might be a bit better. It was boring to be honest, I didn't watch it all as I got bored. The point of a Flash is to entertain, work on the idea...

The Fire Flash The Fire Flash

Pointless

I won't do a low score because it looks like you have put alot of time and effort into it, but the Flash is a bit pointless! Make it into a story next time.